Friday, April 15, 2011

Walka, Walka, Walka

We officially have a walker on our hands!! Rowynn pretty much walks everywhere he wants to go but there are times he resorts to his trusted crawling.

He has also started saying mama a lot more. It makes my heart melt EVERY TIME I hear him say it.

Rowynn is also sprouting 2 more molars! It has made for one very grumpy and sleepy little guy. Thank heavens for orajel and tylenol. That brings Rowynn's teeth total to ELEVEN teeth! Sure, the molars aren't pushed all the way through yet but, they sure are a spiky mess back there.

Rowynn may not be much of a talker but we are noticing that he can understand a lot of what we say. We can tell him to get his ball and sometimes he will even touch his feet or nose when we ask. So, I think we are on the right track!

As for the other boy, he is a KICKER. I think the baby is in constant motion. Sometimes it makes it hard for me to be comfortable but, the up side is that I know that he is doing well. Can you believe we only have 74 more days?! YIKES.

No comments: