Friday, July 23, 2010

Family!!!

My cousin's wife, Amber, and their son, Trevor, came to Oklahoma for their annual trip. While they were here, I was lucky enough to have them stop by our house so I could show off my baby boy!

I really enjoyed having Amber and Trevor stop by. Mike and Amber have always been more like a brother and sister to me and Trevor was more like a nephew then a second cousin. I just love them all so much. I can't wait for the day that they can move back to Oklahoma.

Hopefully our little family can make a trip out to California to see them soon. I'm trying to talk Rusty into making a trip out there next year! I guess we'll have to see if we can save up for a little trip out West!
Trevor and Rowynn... Rowynn is wearing Trevor's hat! So stinkin' cute.
Amber and Rowynn... I'm so glad she was here that day, Rowynn was having some tummy issues and she showed me some tricks to help sooth his belly.He was laughing when she was doing this and then when I went to take a picture he started to fuss. Little stinker!
Amber and Trevor took a lot more pictures on her camera. I will post the pictures I get from her as soon as I receive them.
It isn't very often that I get to see my family and it was an absolute joy to spend the day with them. I really wish that I could have seen them for longer. Only seeing them one day out of the year is such a bummer. Oh well, I guess one day is better than no day, right?

No comments: