Saturday, July 3, 2010

Family Vaca!!

Rusty, mom, Rowynn and I all headed for Branson for a few days for a little getaway. We were blessed with perfect weather and a wonderful room at Big Cedar Lodge.
We spent the first day out at the pool and enjoyed the lazy river. Wednesday, we headed to Silver Dollar City for some thrill rides. Sadly, we didn't get to ride their new water ride but I'm sure we will hit it at some point!
After a nap in the room, we headed into Branson for some mini-golf and donuts.
We made a quick stop at the outlet mall for some Rowynn shopping before heading out and back home.
It was a GREAT trip and I'm really glad that we were all able to go. It was really nice having mom there so we could have some "date" time and so we could all ride the rides.
Rowynn's new sun hat... I love it! Super cute little man.
We finally got to float the lazy river at Big Cedar! I LOVED it. Rowynn has started to reach for EVERYTHING! He thinks that if it is within his reach, it is meant to be touched and grabbed by him! Rowynn's first trip to Silver Dollar City! He was super good for the six hours we were at the park. I'm so thankful for such a happy little boy! We went to play mini-golf at 10pm! Rowynn slept until the 13th hole but then was SO good through the rest! Poor guy didn't go back down until 12am... oops! Lucky me, he still got up at 6:30ish. (Rusty and mom tied for first place) Enjoying the beautiful morning and the view of the lake Table Rock Lake... scouting fishing places for next summer! Down by the lake... my favorite two men. I think there may be a tooth making its way in... yikes, this is a whole new experience for us!

No comments: