Sunday, January 10, 2010

Floor-ed

Well, the end is near in Rowynn's room. Rusty is finishing up the last part of the floor as I type this entry. After he gets done with all the sawing, we will work on getting the trim painted so it will have time to dry before we get it back on the walls.

After the trim is installed, all we have left is his closet floor, moving the furniture in and decorating! I have a feeling his room will be DONE by next weekend!!
The finished part of the floor.
I put up his first decoration and now I'm itching to get the rest of his stuff on the walls.

Since this picture (30 minutes ago), the rest of the floor is done except a little sliver that runs along the length of the wall.

I don't know how I got so lucky but I am so glad that Rusty is willing to put in so much hard work. He is such a great husband and father.

No comments: