Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas with Rusty's family

After our show, we headed to my sister-in-law's house to have Christmas with his siblings, his mom and his grandma.

Rusty's trying not to win at Hungry, Hungry Hippo. I think all three nephews had a good time!
I think the nieces and nephews enjoy opening presents!!
I LOVE sweaters! So that was a perfect one for me! As for everyone else... I think they made a REALLY big mess!!
After our time with his mom, we headed to his dad's house to have Christmas with everyone there. I forgot to take in my camera on that one. But, it was nice getting to spend some time with family.
As for Christmas day, I couldn't get myself to do anything. I had a VERY hard day. Rusty was able to sleep in and once he was up we headed out to visit Abigayl. It was an emotional ride to her. It felt like losing her all over again. It was hard knowing that she wouldn't get to enjoy any of the festivities of the day. That the presents we were able to buy for her were stuffed animals that would have to be left under an outdoor tree. I wished so much that we could have her home, in our warm house. Playing with the toys that she would be able to crawl to. All I could do was cry and sleep. I spent the day in bed or vegged out in front of the television. I've had a tough time bouncing back. I'm a little sluggish but I know with God's help I will get to a place where it is easier to bare again. I want you all to know that I can feel your prayers and I appreciate all the effort that is being made to help me through this.


No comments: