Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy 1 month!

June 23 Abigayl turned one month. I can't believe time has gone by that fast!! We measured her at 20 3/4 in and ~ 10 lb.... she's our little piglet! It's amazing how much a baby can change in a month... she now has rolls and a double chin. Also, we had to switch to her 0-3 month clothes because she has outgrown her newborn stuff :(


With daddy looking so cute.
Showing off her chubby little cheeks!
Thought I would throw this one in because she looked so darn cute in it ;)
Also on Monday, Rusty got to go pick up his Anniversary present, his new TV. I think he was a little excited to get it in and set up. I have to admit... it is really great looking at a TV with a clear picture and nice coloring!

Abigayl did really good that night because after we went and picked up the TV, we went and got ice cream. It was the first time we put her in her front carrier. I think she really likes that thing because she gets to be cuddled and held the whole time she's in it! Plus, she fell right to sleep while she was in it! Though, I was a little afraid I was going to have to eat my ice cream off the top of her head! All went well though and I went home fat and happy.


Again, I threw this one in because I though she looked so precious. She is such a sweet angel.

No comments: