Sunday, June 22, 2008

3 Year Anniversary

June 17th was our 3 year anniversary. I woke up from my morning nap to find doughnuts, flowers, a card and a new book! It was very sweet. Later that day Rusty called to tell me that he found a sitter and made dinner reservations.

Seeing that I haven't left the house much in the past few weeks, the prospect of a night out just the two of us was very exciting! Though, I was apprehensive about leaving me girl for a few hours. But, I sucked it up and off we went to Rusty's dad's house. We left her to sleep it out at her grandpa's (which was mighty boring for him and grandma Patty).


My loot for the day!!


Best chocolate cake I think I have had... we went to my favorite sushi place, In the Raw.


I still can't believe that it has been 3 years of wedded bliss. I'm a very lucky lady.

When we returned back to the grandparents house we found that she had indeed slept the whole time. We then got her up for her last feeding of the night (which we had to torture the poor girl to get her to wake up). Reluctantly she ate her dinner and we returned home to fall into bed well past our bed time!!

The best part for Rusty came a couple of days later when our TV went out. So, for our anniversary present this year (it was supposed to happen last year) Rusty got to go pick a new TV. It will be pretty exciting to have a clear picture with the proper color and no high pitch buzz coming from the TV!!

June 17 is also my mom's birthday. So, happy birthday mom. I love you!

No comments: