Sunday, February 6, 2011

Rowynn's Big Day

 Rowynn's big day started on Friday evening when we gave him his train table.

 There are five components that make noise and I think those are all of his favorites! He was reaching for the passenger platform so we would turn it on.




 Then on Saturday morning he was surprised with balloons, a pillow pet, a "tool" set and...
 a cube with a bunch of different activities.


 He let his mouth do some exploring...
 because it is important to make sure it tastes good....
 everywhere!!!
 After a short nap, it was time for CAKE!!! I don't think you need much commentary since his face kind of says it all.




 (daddy had to get him started!)

 (Finally, a baby bump shot. Sorry I've been slacking on that this pregnancy. I'm currently 18 weeks)








 Saturday evening our good friends came over to bring Rowynn his present. It's a mickey mouse ball pit/tent!! I love it and so does Rowynn!
 I think Rowynn was so excited to see his two best friends, it had been almost a week and I think he missed them! His face lit up when they got here.



All-in-all, it was a perfect day. It would have been great to have his party but it was wonderful and fun this way too. I've waited a long time to have a first birthday for one of my babies and to me, this was perfect!

Rowynn is such a special blessing and I am grateful everyday that God put him in our lives. He has helped heal such a large part of my heart and has given me so much to look forward to. It is amazing how his presence everyday helps me get through things that are so incredibly easy for others to do without thought.

I love you, Rowynn Russell Stamper, happy birthday!

No comments: