Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sweet Abigayl...

Abigayl is growing like a little weed!! We measured her last night and she is now 26 inches. I will find out tomorrow how much she weighs and her official length. I do know that there are some outfits that are 6-9 month that fit her far better than 3-6... I don't know what I'm going to do, all of her 6-9 outfits are winter outfits and it is still 80+ here in Oklahoma.

Yesterday Abigayl was in her bouncer and she pulled the flower and made it sing... now that she learned that little trick she does it constantly. I guess that is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to noisy, annoying toys!

My cute country girl in her overalls
Going for a walk in the back field... I love fall nights.
She looks thrilled doesn't she!
Looking cute in the outfit she got from her cousins in Cali
Isn't she so Hollywood!

No comments: