Monday, September 8, 2008

Our weekend

This weekend was pretty low key. Saturday was a University of Oklahoma football game, so that means watching the game (they won, thank goodness, that means a happy husband).Then Sunday, we had brunch with our friends and headed over to the Tulsa Home Beautiful show. We are in dire need of new siding so it was a great way to find out options and see the product first hand.

Abigayl was the belle of the show! Everyone oohed and aahed over her... which makes us both gleam with pride!! The biggest hit were her adorable shoes. Think, ruby slippers only silver with a purple bow. I will have to take a picture.

Abigayl after a bath... she is just so precious and chunky!
See all of her chub rolls!! I just love them all.
I think she enjoyed getting to be naked baby!
Of course she had to support OU in her cheer outfit... maybe one day she will wear a real one!
I don't think that she was too impressed...
Because she can't stand tummy time, only tolerates her walker for short spurts and our arms can handle only so much holding we tried out her Bumbo seat on the couch... I don't think it was very comfy. As great as her head control is, I don't think it is quit ready for full on sitting up yet.
Cuddling.... I love every minute of it!

No comments: