Friday, August 8, 2008

Time to play catch up!!

Well, it has been very busy the last week or two. I was blessed to have my entire family in Oklahoma with me for 5 whole days!!! Before coming to my house they went up to Kansas to visit Grandma and Grandpa. So, I drove up the two days that they weren't at my house!! It was a fantastic time and I hope it happens again soon... it was really sad going back to a quiet house.

As for Abigayl, she hit two pretty good milestones this past week. She rolled from front to back and she giggled. I'm excited that my mom got to witness both!


At Grandma and Grandpa's house
The day that mom flew in!Grandma and Aunt Rachelle giving Abigayl a bath
We went to Grand Lake for the day. We were able to play on the boat and jet skies. Darrin, Rachelle and I went for a pretty good run on the inflatable hot dog. It was loads of fun until I flew off and was forced to do the splits!! Good times any ways. It was great to be in the water even though it was like bath water. I guess that's what you get when it's over 100 for almost a week!!!
I baked Darrin a pumpkin pie for his birthday in Oklahoma.
After dark, Darrin, Rachelle, two of their kids, Rusty and I all went to the big park that is by my house. I was so happy because I have wanted an excuse for the past two years to go play on that thing!!
Rusty pushing the niece and nephew on the swings


Darrin swinging with his beautiful daughter

Rusty and I had to take advantage of the beautiful night we had. It had to be in the 70's with a nice breeze. So, we sat out on our front porch and just looked out at the night... I'm sure Abigayl enjoyed getting out of the house a little too!
My sweet girl!! We finally had to go in because the bugs were out in full force. It was nice to get to be outside with out feeling like I was melting though.


No comments: