Friday, August 22, 2008

Another sweet surprise...

I was on the couch feeding my sweet girl when Rusty got home from work. As usual he came in and gave me a hello kissed and we talked about our day. Well, to my surprise, when I was throwing away a diaper there was a gift bag and a card on the kitchen counter. When I opened the gift bag I found the phone that I have been wanting!!! So excited... I took it out to play with it. Rusty then said, "don't throw the bag away". "Why", I replied......................

Well, not only did he get me the phone I was wanting but he also bought me a wallet I had been drooling over! Have I ever mentioned that I have the greatest husband?! Not only did he buy me theses sweet gifts, but he also informed me that he got a sitter for Friday night and made reservations at P.F. Changs!!! Yeah for a date!!!!

No comments: