Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Complete Obsession

I started reading a series by Stephenie Meyer. I was only able to get to page 24 until things got a little crazy around our house. Well, Monday I picked it up to start reading again and literally could not put it down! I finished the book (500 some pages) by 7 Monday night. I was so enthralled in the story that I had to have the next one. I ran to the store and had it in possession and reading by 8 pm.
Well, I had the book finished Tuesday night! So, this morning on my way home from the gym I was going to run into Walmart and grab the next book. I DIDN'T HAVE MY WALLET :( Talk about absolute disappointment!!!! Hopefully tonight I can go grab it!

But, if you are looking for a good read that has romance and adventure... Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series is FANTASTIC!

No comments: