Wednesday, August 25, 2010

WWW

Hello Wednesday, we meet again!

I have completed two weeks on Weight Watchers and have lost a total of...........

FOUR pounds!

That is right, this week I lost a whopping one pound. That puts my current weight at 166. The scarcity of a smaller number on the scale is my own fault. I will own the lack of more weight loss since I didn't make a lot of wise choices this week. I can pinpoint my bad choices: soda, hamburger, onion rings, ice cream and desserts. I know that I will not make these same choices next week!

Though, I'm proud to say that I have worked out Monday-Wednesday and my goal for the duration of my WW journey is to work out 5 days a week. The workout DVDs I use are all Jillian Michaels. I use her 30 Day Shred, Boost Metabolism Banish Fat and No More Trouble Zones. If I do the 30 Day Shred, I also get on the elliptical machine for 20-25 minutes. That puts all of my workouts at 45-50 minutes.

I hope to make up for a lack of larger loss this week by killing the scale next week!! I'm ready to SEE a change.

No comments: