Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Weight Watcher Wednesday

All right. Here on R and R, I am going to start a new thing. Every Wednesday I am going to tell you my weight.

You can't see it but I am a wreck! I am going to share with you my most personal number on earth!! I am having a mini-coronary as I type this. But, I feel that if I want to stick with my goals I have to be held accountable.

I started Weight Watchers Online on the August 9Th and decided that Wednesdays would be my weigh in day. Seeing that there are no meetings to hold me accountable, I decided to put that in the hands of my readers. Plus, knowing that I have to put my weight on the Internet, which is a public place that anyone from anywhere can come read, I would pretty much try my hardest to lose at least on pound per week!!

So far I have enjoyed the process. Most "diets" tell you what you CAN'T have but on weight watchers I have truly been able to eat what I love and still lose weight. This week I have had pizza, ice cream (twice!), potatoes and anything else I want. The difference, I make SMARTER decisions about what I put in my mouth.

So, here goes nothing.

My starting weight on the 9Th was 170 lbs. and today, the 18Th, I have lost 3 lbs. putting me at 167 lbs. My ultimate goal is to get down to 145-150 by February 2011 (that's when Rowynn turns one and when we start the trying to get pregnant process all over again!). My short term goal (because it is much easier to obtain right away) is to get to 161.5 lbs, that would be 5% of my weight. As I reach my short term goals, I will set new ones.

I know that many of you reading this are MUCH smaller than me. Please don't judge. I have had two kids AND recently got off of a 5 month stint on steroids. Yes, I ballooned. Yes, I have a long ways to go. I know that with determination (and support) I will reach my goal!

See you next Wednesday!

No comments: