Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Time for Change

Well, for the third time in the past couple of years, I have decided to grow my hair out. I thought maybe if I put it on here I'll actually stick to it, like I have my working out.

I have had my short, spiky style for 8 years!!!! I think it is high time my hubby gets to see me with long, pretty, sexy (hopefully) hair. I just really need a change. It doesn't help that my face is swollen to a not so pretty state right now. Therefore, short hair will probably only emphasize the bigness of my face.

Bare with me people, there may not be a whole lot of pictures of me for the next few months. I'm not sure I really want to share the yucky stage of my hair growth. Especially combined with the yuckyness of my swollen face.

I must say, these steroids have brought my self-esteem to a new low. Like my mom said, maybe now I will appreciate the size I was when I get back down to it. I sure hope so. I think anything would be better than what I am right now. I'm lucky that I have such a loving and understanding husband. He constantly tells me how pretty he thinks I am and lets me know that I'll be off the steroids soon. He never makes me feel guilty for the weight gain and puffiness.

No comments: