Monday, June 7, 2010

4 Months.... Already?!

Rowynn turned four months on Saturday! Where does the time go? I'm so excited to reach this milestone and hopefully continue to surpass it.

I can't wait to experience all the new things I haven't been through yet. From this point on, it's going to be like being a first time parent. We are entering uncharted territory!

I'm so thankful that God has given us peace throughout Rowynn's four months and I know that it will be Him that gets us through the rest. I have faith that God will continue to protect and watch over Rowynn.
Rowynn on the morning of his four month birthday
Sunday we were going to go to our local water park but decided to stay home since daddy was sick. I filled up our little pool and dipped Rowynn's feet in the water. He did NOT like it. Granted, the water was FREEZING.
Instead, Rowynn and I laid out on a blanket under the shade of one of the trees.
I really wish this would have loaded the right way... it's still a cute smile picture though.

1 comment:

Bearbie said...

Hi Raychel;

Kaitlyn love the last picture very much, she said. hey can you turn that picture around? We loved the smile of Baby Rowynn.