Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom

Happy Birthday to the most amazing mom in the world.... my mom! Today my mom turns the big 5-0, though, she doesn't look a day over 30 (without surgery!).

Thank you mom for being the most amazing mom and grandma. You not only spoil your grand kids, you spoil the heck out of us kids too.
Thank you for instilling in me great family values.
Thank you for taking me on SO many adventures in my life.
Thank you for teaching me how to be a good parent.
Thank you for loving me unconditionally.
Thank you for ALWAYS being there for me... good and bad.

Thank you for ALL that you do.

I love you.
She may be turning 50, but she is super active! Never one to turn down an adventure. I'm the luckiest daughter in the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've always made it easy. :)