Monday, July 21, 2008

Sunday Best

This is an outfit that her aunt Marcy got her. I have been waiting for her to fit in it! The company, Mud Pie, make some of the cutest baby clothes that I have ever seen! So, now she fits in it and I thought it was the perfect church outfit. Marcy bought the matching shoes but they were 0-6 month and they were WAY to big.



After church, we went to Chili's for lunch. Abigayl did great... she let me eat my lunch before she wanted out of her car seat. Even though she had missed a nap time and was close to her feeding time, we decided to check out Children's Orchard. I'm glad we did... we picked up a bunch of new clothes at prices that could not be beat! I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful daughter... she puts up with a lot of shopping trips!!

No comments: