Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My big girl!

My little girl is getting so big! Now 7 weeks, she is holding her head up like a champ and she has turned into a big chunk! She has lots of rolls now, which I totally love!!

She smiles quite a bit and has been making gurgle sounds. I think she is trying to talk to me!!! She loves looking at pictures in my magazines and I read to her from some of her story books. For some reason though, she prefers the pictures in my magazines rather than her books!

Also, the last couple of days she has been pretty fussy. I'm not sure if it is tummy pains or if she may be teething. I felt around on her gums and I think I feel some rough patches. I know it seems like it would be too soon but, I started teething at 2 months. I guess only time will tell what is going on.

1 comment:

The Matthew Family Est. 2005 said...

Yeah, I feel ya on the millions of pictures thing! I take so many, I get stressed about having to pick and choose which ones to scrap:) ha ha ha. Shes so cute:) You look great!:)