Tuesday, March 18, 2008

GRRR.... Why do I even go to Walmart?!

Today I went to Walmart thinking I could get some pictures developed and a pedicure while I was getting an oil change. I arrived at the oil change bay at 1:30 pm and proceeded to get pictures developed. Well, the picture thing probably took 20 minutes. Not bad considering I had to scan all the pictures I wanted copies of. Then, I took my tired feet over to the nail salon for my pedicure. It was SO wonderfully relaxing, I wish I could do it once a week!! I looked up at the clock, it was already 3:00 pm!!

When I went back to automotive to pick up my car... it wasn't ready! So, I watched out the window while the guy was looking under the hood, he seemed very confused. I thought that was not a very promising... so, I asked the cashier to check on the truck. He came in and said "they are working on it", no duh... I can see out the window myself. He then informed me that they were short handed today.

Long story short, I didn't leave walmart until 4:10 pm. I think that has to be a record!!

No comments: