Thursday, October 11, 2012

Fantastic Caverns and Silver Dollar City

A few weeks ago, we decided to join my MIL and Rusty's granny for a little getaway to Branson. It just so happened that we picked the rainiest day we had had in months. Instead of being drenched while walking around Silver Dollar City, we chose to head to Fantastic Caverns in Springfield before heading over to Branson.
It was absolutely amazing to take the drive through tour of the caverns. And the information from the tour guide was awesome. Who knew that underground caverns could have so much history! I highly recommend a trip through the caverns.





The rest of the pictures from our trip just so happen to be on Rusty's phone, so I will have to wait until I can get my hands on that prized possession (it's a fight when Rowynn is aware that thing is in the building!). I just didn't want to put this post off for much longer!

No comments: