Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pooptastrophe

Today has a been one of the hardest days I have ever experienced as a stay-at-home mom of two. My day began with Brennyn having a major diaper malfunction. Also known as a "blowout". Also known as POOP EVERYWHERE.

When I say everywhere, I literally mean everywhere. I cleaned poop off my child, my child's hands, face and clothes. I also cleaned poop off of my rug, a balloon (yes, you read that correctly), the bumbo seat and toys. It was G-R-O-S-S.

After a bath, for Brennyn since thankfully I remained fairly poop free, and some major resolve action, I finally was able to get the mess cleaned up.

Then comes Rowynn with the paint palooza.  My little Picasso decided to get paint all over my kitchen chair. Yes, it was my fault for not having a towel down. But it was still quite a shock. The paint thing has been an all morning occurrence since he enjoys his art so much. The chair was just the cherry to top off the whole morning.

Let's just say the sum total of laundry that was produced in the first four hours of this day surpassed a few days worth in a normal week. It has been the most stressful day and I am hoping that the afternoon will go a little smoother!

1 comment: