Friday, November 25, 2011

Family Photo Fun

We had a spectacular Thanksgiving surrounded by a lot of Rusty's family. Rowynn enjoyed running around being a little ham while Brennyn just smiled his face off at anyone who would look at him.

The only thing Rowynn would eat, during the four hours we were there, was a chocolate chip cookie. A full on Thanksgiving feast and all the kid will take a bite of is a stinking cookie? How is this kid mine? He is so picky. I'll eat anything you put in front of my face.

After we got home and I realized I didn't take one single picture, my husband prompted me to set the camera up with the timer. Good thing I'm married to such a quick thinker because I was on the fast track to a Debbie downer moment. I mean, it was Brennyn's first Thanksgiving and I didn't have one speck of evidence. It is so hard juggling two little ones and trying to throw a camera in the mix.

So, here are our attempts at a family photo:

 Oh crud, no flash...
 Still no flash but the lighting is somehow better?!
 Brennyn, look at the camera! Wow, mommy is bug eyed and Rowynn is tired.
Finally, we are all looking. The colors are a bit on the bright side but oh well, it will do.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwwwwww....... So cute. Wish I could drive across town and visit. :(