Thursday, March 17, 2011

Philadelphia Cooking Creme House Party

Once again I was chosen to host a party from House Party. This go around it was all about food! Philadelphia has a new product out that makes dinner time EASY. I hosted a party that centered all around Philadelphia's Cooking Cremes. 

Philadelphia provided each guest with a cookbook, cooking spoon, magnet, pad of paper and coupons! I really enjoyed giving away these gift bags!

 I received a new skillet by GreenPan and an oven mitt for being the host. I absolutely love the pan!

Here are the recipes I chose to make for the party:


I also made a creamy chicken and broccoli bake that was super yummy! I definitely recommend the cooking cremes if you are looking for a quick fix dinner.

To stick with the "Philadelphia" theme, I made desserts that incorporated cream cheese:

Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures of my set up, the guests, the food or capture our fun on video. I'm a goober and just got lost in the hosting.

We had an absolute ball and I am so thankful to House Party and Philadelphia for giving me the opportunity to have such a fun time with friends!

No comments: