Thursday, July 16, 2009

Enjoying the weather....

I have been away from home for only a few days now but I am already missing my husband so much. I really wish he would have been able to make the trip with me. In four days I have stayed in Washington with my friend and now am hanging out in Alaska with my family. I'm happy to enjoy some wonderful, cool weather instead of being in the sweltering heat of Oklahoma. And, it is great to see my friends and family.

Yesterday I walked 4 miles along the coastal trail. It was so beautiful. The trail runs along the inlet and in to down town. Unfortunately, we didn't see any wildlife but we did get some sun along with our exercise.

As for today, my nausea has gotten the best of me. I am currently hanging out around the house trying to get it under control. I guess I need to do a better job of staying fed. Oops.

Hopefully I will bounce back by this evening so I can go hang out with my family.

1 comment:

Katie Smith said...

Post some pictures of that beautiful state!!