Wednesday, August 1, 2012

FAMILY!!

My wonderful and amazing cousins came out from California to visit family and I was lucky enough to make it on the list!! It is so special when I get my family out to Oklahoma, though it really hits home how much I miss having all of them around once they go.

I remember when this guys was WAY smaller! Now he's almost taller than me and such a handsome young man. The girls better watch out, he's probably going to break a lot of hearts.
Even Brennyn couldn't resist his charm!
HUG

Love this :-)
She is more like a sister and I love her dearly!
I wish this was my view more often, maybe in a couple of years it will be.
Those are some cool dudes


Couldn't have them leave without a family picture... it only took 5 minutes and a bunch of pictures!
Love this girl!    
I can't tell you how awesome it was to have them over. I used to spend my spring breaks at their house when I was in college, and I loved it! I just can't wait for the next couple of years to fly by so it will be time for them to move home (fingers crossed).

Love you guys!

No comments: