Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter

I guess having two kids has made me horrible about getting my camera out. We kicked off our Easter weekend with our annual egg hunt at our house. This year we had a good turn out even though there was a little rain.

Sadly, I didn't get any pictures with my camera, but I will upload the pictures that Rusty took with his trusty iPhone!

Like I said, we have an annual egg hunt and this year marked our third year. There was lots of good food, lots of good friends and plenty of good times for everyone, including the kids!
After the excitement of the egg hunt and a nap, there were eggs to be colored. Rowynn did a marvelous job and I'm pretty sure he enjoyed every minute of putting eggs in the cups and then pulling them out with his hands. Surprisingly, his hands didn't get too stained this year.
Sunday morning, Rowynn woke up to his overflowing Easter basket. I'm pretty sure he overlooked everything but the candy! The word of the day was "andy", "andy".
 Showing daddy his "egg"
 YUM!
We spent our Easter in Sedan, KS visiting the majority of Rusty's family on his father's side. It was absolutely wonderful seeing all of the family. It was even more fun getting to watch all of the kids have a giant egg hunt. With a little cheating help from his uncle and a cousin, Rowynn found the silver egg, which contained $5. Knowing that it wasn't fair to the older kids, Rusty put $5 pack in and had it re-hid. We couldn't let our 2 year old spoil the game for the big kids!

We decided to take a different way home so I could maybe catch a glimpse of the Pioneer Woman's entry gate, but we ended up not driving by it this time. Oh well, looks like there is another trip through Pawhuska for us at some point!
Stamper, Easter 2012

No comments: