Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Nursery is Slowly Coming Together...

This morning I finished hanging all the art, letters and decorations on the walls. The room is almost done! I'm supposed to get the rocking recliner on Friday and I think I will put 1 or 2 pink throw rugs down to make the room 100% complete! I'm really happy with how it all came together.

This is the view from the door.
Her crib is to the left of the door. Babies R Us was out of the letter B when I picked up all her other letters. So, right now it looks like her name will be A Igayl!

The back of the room

Her dresser is on the right side of the room
I just have to decide where I want the chair to go. I guess once we get it back I can make the decision. I'm afraid it might look cramped in there but, I think if I put a rug down in front of it it will tie the room together.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Her room looks beautiful!!!