Friday, August 26, 2011

Roll Over, Roll Over

 I'm a bit late getting this post done but, this is from the first time I put Brennyn on his mat for tummy time. I believe he was about 3-4 weeks!
 Yes, we have another strong necked child! He's been pulling this maneuver since he was in the hospital.
 What was most shocking was the stunt he pulled....









 He decided to roll over!! Ever since that day he pretty much always rolls over when I put him on his tummy. We will see if the strength sticks or if his weight starts to hinder his ability.
For now, we are enjoying every second we get with him. (knock on wood) The last three nights he has slept from 9pm until 7:30am without waking up in the middle of the night!! I rarely hear this little guy cry and he loves to smile at his daddy (mommy gets a few sometimes). It also seems like he is trying to "coo" at us and that just means that giggles are around the corner!

No comments: