Thursday, December 16, 2010

Post #501!!!

Sorry for being such a slacker. Little man has been sick (and so have I) but to go along with his sniffles and cough, it seems that there may be a tooth or two coming in. Lets just say that the Stamper household has had a lot of crying, screaming and fit throwing going on. I can neither confirm or deny that this behavior has only come from the smallest member of the family.

The prompt from #reverb10 is friendship. How has a friend changed you or your perspective on the world this year? Was this change gradual, or a sudden burst?

Honestly, I don't think I have had any change in the way that I view the world.

I have had a change in the way I view me....

My friend/cousin, though more like a sister, Amber gave me a new way to view myself after I had troubles answering the prompt about what makes me beautifully different. She told me that my strength is what sets me apart from others.  I have never really viewed myself as a "strong" person. I have so many daily obstacles that get me down, that strength isn't a character I would have defined myself by. After receiving one of the greatest emails, and seeing how she viewed me, it made me see myself in a whole new light.

Thank you Amber, I love you.

No comments: